Friday, August 7, 2009

Mr. Intrecciato Saw #12: Uniqlo Fall 2009

What better way to celebrate the opening of the Uniqlo store in ION orchard than to take a look at its Fall collection! As Fall and Winter approaches, it becomes common for people to adopt more somber colours such as the usual black, grey or brown. Uniqlo tries to change that common thought by adding colour into its Fall collection. Ranging from the parkas & bomber jackets to long-sleeved sweaters and plaid shirts, this collection looks set to popular with its colourful pieces.

I am in love with this blue biker jacket, but am afraid I may suffer from a heatstroke if I wear it in Singapore. Lovely piece if you ask me.

I like how the argyle cardigan complements the wool grey pants, yet matches with the purple plaid shirt. Will make space in my wardrobe for them :D

As you can see, checkered shirts seem to be the trend in this collection besides the normal fall/winter wear. Is Uniqlo slow to catch on to the plaid trend? I doubt so. Plaid have come to stay! Can't wait to check them out in store!

Source: The Fashionisto
(P.S.: I don't know why, but there seems to be some problem with blogger for me, and it doesn't allow me to add pictures or links, which troubles me! Not sure what's wrong either, I think there's some problem with the javascript(am I right?) that loads all the buttons at the top such as changing fonts and etc. Anyone experiencing the same problem?)

No comments:

Post a Comment