Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mr Intrecciato Saw #11: D&G SS10

D&G has never failed to delight me with every passing season. I am always excited to see what D&G has to offer in each collection. This time round, D&G has created a cowboy theme for its SS10 collection. Denim jackets, faded denim and leather boots are one of the regular items in this collection. I am liking the half-buttoned-shirt/jacket-revealing-inner-Tshirt look after checking out this collection. Here are some of my favourite looks.

I like the brown leather jacket and how it goes well with the faded grey denim. The studded belt brings out the whole "Wild Wild West" look. Holding the leather tote as a clutch, are we going to see the rise of the man-clutch?

I like how the neutral colours of this outfit is constrasted by the brown lining of the placket and the leather belt. Lovely. A studded leather duffel, looks like D&G took a leaf out of Frida Giannini's book, whose Gucci FW08 Collection consisted of many studded leather accessories.

This outfit looks normal at first glance, but if you look carefully, the denim is actually printed, meaning that it is actually a pair of trousers printed with a picture of denim jeans. Very quirky indeed.

Who would have thought that a denim top could go so well with a suit? Looks like the perfect outfit for the businessman taking a casual stroll down the streets of Italy.

Overall, D&G has inspired me in adopting more ways of dressing up, and a few pieces that should be brought home into my wardrobe :D

Source: Men.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment